13 April 2015

Spring Time!

I think it's spring here. Flowers are blooming, stuff is green, and it keeps thinking about getting warm. Well, warm-ish.


Today I wrapped up my third round of finals. Only one more round to go before summer.

Tomorrow morning we head over Spain for some climbing in El Chorro before classes start again on Monday. I am excited.



To add some volume to this blog post (sorry, I'm not feeling the whole "remember what I've been doing besides study for exams" thing right now), here's another picture of Ev on stuff he probably shouldn't be. It really is a trend in his life.



Also, here's the only store you ever need if you're anniversary or birthday present shopping:



Maybe there will be a real update next week after returning for this most excellent vacation. Until then, happy spring. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment