25 January 2015

Can someone make the exams stop?

Since Ev works from home and finding study space on campus around exams is impossible, I've been setting up shop in a couple coffee shops. Amazing, it works pretty well. I have definitely inherited the family trait of expanding on to all available counter space.

I think I took a lot of notes for this class... and study notes, and practice exams... I'm going to be so pissed if I don't pass this class.
So far I am done with 2 out of 3 exams. The first (Climate Change Science and Ethics) was nice and easy. Those are always good for the ego and confidence.


Grad School Revelations #1
Read the exam questions. Seriously. Read them. You might get a gift, like the one on this old exam:



Unfortunately, the actual exam had no gift and it kicked my ass. Which was sad.


To soothe my pain at studying really hard for an exam and doing really badly, Ev and I wandered into Rotterdam Centraal Station on Saturday, looked at each other, and went "want to get out of Rotterdam?" We then got on the next train out and ended up in Eindhoven.

There are some cool buildings near Eindhoven Central Station.



Anyways, I think we'll be buying tickets home for the summer tomorrow.

Maybe I'll do some of that exam studying stuff, too.


Skiing is going to be really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment