12 July 2014

Free Time

It’s been a big week. Yesterday was my last day of work. We officially have an apartment in Rotterdam (lease signed, deposit and 1st month rent paid!). Rachael started med school. Paige shot a gun for the first time. I did my first trad lead. Ev’s brother, Spike, came to visit this weekend.

I guess it’s time to start packing up the apartment. After all, we have 11 days to move out.

And then we leave the country.

For 2 years.

And go back to school.

And get Ev’s visa.

And try out this whole “living in Europe” thing.





I may be developing some anxiety about this. Or reaching new levels of apprehension. Or something.


Obviously, the proper response is to get out and play. Hard (I feel like I’ve been saying “play hard” a lot recently). Packing and moving can happen in the down time when everyone else is at work.

On that note, I need to empty my kitchen. Anyone want to get fed?

No comments:

Post a Comment